Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What makes life interesting to you?

Greetings!

I am just sitting here, with my Daisy by my side, watching huge white flakes fall, and I am thinking about what makes life interesting to me. And I began to wonder - what makes life interesting to you, my friends? For me, I believe that life is an Adventure, filled with hills and valleys, sunny days and seemingly endless dark winter nights. I love the "everydayness" sometimes the best of all. Dinners with my husband, calls from my kids, having friends over to spend an evening doing nothing special but just sharing our thoughts and the events in our lives - these are the "things" that make Life interesting to me. Knowing that I am so Blessed to have the stability in my life of my faith, and those friends and family that I can count on, who love me warts and all, who have no illusions that I am something more than I am - a simple but often complex human being trying to figure out my way through this life like - well, like everybody else! And knowing that I have those "things" in my life- the important things - friends and family - in my corner allows me to pursue my Adventure, unique and amazing to me! So again I ask, what makes your life interesting? I am excited to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment