Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Moments

The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof. How amazing is His Name, His Heart, His Creation! Yesterday, as I was working at my desk and looking out at our beautiful Lake Erie, I saw a red fox bounding across the snow-covered beach! The stark contrast of the fox against the white terrain was striking! He was so beautiful with his sleek form and eye-catching coat of fur. I am ever amazed at the beauty of God's workmanship! It is everywhere if we just take the time - not hours or days but moments - to catch a glimpse of the beauty that surrounds us. It is everywhere we look - in the flakes of snow, or the moon rising, or the sun coming up. In a conversation with a hurting friend or the joy of sharing an exciting experience with that special someone in your life. In the weathered skin of a person who has seen life at its best and worst - and still has a twinkle in his eye! My prayer is that I don't miss Life in its fullness while being caught up in the mundane and endless number of "things that need done." I want to embrace this beautiful Life with arms wide open, seen through the eyes of a child. I am including a clip today to share one of those "moments" with you. So take 5 minutes and enjoy this lovely reminder of all that is around us/ Have an amazing day, my friends, and may it be filled with "moments"

http://www.andiesisle.com/creation/magnificent.html

No comments:

Post a Comment