Monday, September 26, 2011

La Heim!

HellHello again-

I love this "cheer," La Heim - to life! What a gift every day is - to share a moment with a friend, take a walk on a beautiful fall day, hold a child, pet a puppy, or give a smile away to someone else. It is the little things in life that can bring such joy, don't you think? I don't know about you but I so tend to complicate life - to get caught up in the stresses of daily living, the horrible news that bombards us every day, and the unimportant things. I so do not want to lose site of the joy of living every day to its fullest, because I am caught up in the mundane.

So I have a question for each of you - what do you do to keep the joy of Life in your everydayness? How do you remember to "take time to smell the roses?" I would love to hear your thoughts. In any case, my thought to you today is -La Heim- enjoy today as you celebrate life!

No comments:

Post a Comment